I was tagged by Shern’s Mom to share few health tips and give my thoughts on the existing tips. I was supposed to only bold the tips that I agree with and add few more pointers but I couldn’t help commenting on the existing tips on the tags.
Here are the existing health tips by previous tags particpants (I am supposed to copy the whole thing):
Copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (check out especially the * starred ones.) Share one of your own health tip (tip on how to be more healthy) with others. Try to make your tip short but informative. Tag at least 2 person. My response is written in italic below each of the points.
1. Be happy - Everyday health and beauty
2. Be contented with what God Bless us – chanelwong
I guess if becoming human with no ambition makes you healthy then so be it.
3. Be faithful – Ruth
While I have nothing against being faithful, I just don’t see how it can help your health if you don’t do something about it anyway.
4. Laugh a lot – Chinnee
Laughing is a good practice to reduce stress, just make sure there’s something to laugh about.
5. Take time out for rest and relaxation – Kiasumum *
6. A real work out for sweating - Dora *
7. Don't worry, worryin is like a rockin chair, it gives you somethin to do, but it gets you nowhere. - shern's mom *
Agree. Better wording is, worrying won’t solve any problem so you need to take action thus solving the problem and making your life somehow a little less stressful.
Now it’s my turn:
8. Do your household chores. Doing household chores is a great (although not fun) way to burn additional calories and making your house a little more inhabitable.
9. Can’t stop snacking? Next time eat the snack from the plate instead of the bag.
10. Have enough sleep. It’s vital for your body and health in general. In fact people who sleep less than 4 hours at night are 74% more prone to obesity in the long run (ref).
11. Get a dose of early morning sun daily. It warms you up and it’s great for your skin and body.
12. Sushi is godly.
I am tagging Curry Egg and LifeLongSharing for these tags. Copy the entire list, endorse the one that you like and add some pieces of your thought.
Labels: diet tips