I was tagged by Scott and also PandaCube about eight random facts. Eight is considered a lucky number in traditional Chinese belief. It's no wonder that houses, rooms, apartments and also car plates which bear the number eight are priced considerably higher in here.
I was tagged earlier in June by PandaCube but I actually forgot about this! Sorry! Then I was tagged again by Scott and I realized that this tag is not as time consuming as I imagine.
Here it is:
1. I used to have 6 cats at a time but now the number is down to 4 and if guest cat comes, 5.
2. I have tried eating Pet Food for once. I love eating bizarre food .
3. I can easily swallow 10 glasses of tea during a big meal.
4. Strangely, I don't enjoy modern games. I have a lot of fun playing the 1994 - 1997 PC games as well as old PlayStation or SNES games.
5. Roti Kaya is my favorite breakfast! Too bad proper Roti Kaya is not available here.
6. I don't watch TV.
7. I learned English since I was 10 years old.
8. Sushi Fetish! This blog also has miniature sushi icon, does it resemble sushi?
Eight people to tag? I can't think of anyone who has not been tagged with this tag so I'll just tag Evelyn of RedDevil.