I have been tagged again for the third time after my three months existence in the blogosphere. Health Freak Mommy, an avid follower of Atkins Diet, tagged me on four interesting things in my life. The questions are simple and should take less than five minutes to answer.
Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. An academic degree pursuer majoring in design.
2. Freelance content writer.
3. Private nurse to a pregnant cat which will be giving birth soon.
4. English tutor.
Four countries I have been to:
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In my bed cuddling my new Harry Potter with Deathly Hallows book.
2. Somewhere remote in the mountain for a getaway trip.
3. Food trip to Scandinavia to experience the healthy fjord dishes.
4. Having a warm bath in my bath tub.
Four foods I like to eat:
1. Sushi definitely.
2. Another Salmon Doria, but I don't have enough time to cook that dish.
3. Chilled Aloe Vera yogurt. I need a refreshment in this hot weather.
4. Roti Kaya.
Four people that I would like to tag:
2. Shern's Mom
Of course this isn't an obligation for you to do these tags. If you have done similar tag post then feel free to refer me to that particular post.