Salmon is a close friend of people who are in diet. This is because Salmon provide rich taste, as well as soft and meaty feel on its body. Salmon also contain omega-3 fatty acids.
Probably you have heard of 'good' fats and 'bad' fats. Salmon contain Omega 3 acids which are the good fats. Salmon's calories also contain 0% carbohydrates. So fish, especially Salmon is a must for those in diet. Research has shown that unsaturated fats are good for the health and does not threaten weight loss diet.
Omega 3s acids actually:
- Helps protect from heart disease
- Improve body immune systems
- Reduce the risk of certain cancers
Here's a grilled salmon recipe that does not take a long time to prepare:
- fillet of salmon, with skin
- salt and peppers
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry mustard (such as Coleman's)
- a little sugar, 1 teaspoon/pound
- oregano powder
- Prepare the charcoal grill. Make sure to leave it until it's really hot. You can see white ash coating the coal when it's ready. After that shift the coals into one side of the grill.
- Sprinkle both salmon sides with salt and peppers LIGHTLY
- Place the salmon into the cool side of the grill, the skin side down
- After the skin becomes crisp, turn it around
- Cover the salmon in stainless steel bowl so that the heat from beneath directly penetrates the fish
- Leave it 15 minutes
- Open the cover and brush all the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle it with Oregano
- Grill it again for the final 5 minutes
Some diet pills can be life saver, some can threaten your health. Read the researches and reviews for different brands of diet pills.
Technorati Tags: diet main course,diet food