Banana Nut Cake
1/3 c margarine
1/3 c sugar substitute
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 c flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c banana (mashed till smooth)
1/4 c chopped walnuts
- Mix and put in margarine, sugar, and sugar substitute together at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix at medium speed until creamy, scraping down the bowl before and after adding eggs and vanilla.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and walnuts. Mix at medium speed until creamy.
- Spread those evenly in a 9-inch square cake pan that has been sprayed with pan spray or greased with margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cake pulls away from the sides of the pan
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature. Cut four by four.
Source: Desserts for Diabetics
Author: Mabel Cavaiani, R.D., with Anne Blocke
Some diet pills can be life saver, some can threaten your health. Read the researches and reviews for different brands of diet pills.
Technorati Tags: diet dessert, diabetes diet